Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen Empty Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:03 am

[size=30]Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen[/size]
    28/09/2017 10:10 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen Font_decrease  Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen Font_enlarge
     Corbin: There can be no silence towards the brutal Saudi war against Yemen Thumbnail.php?file=alalam_636421814362740939_25f_4x3_121399325
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's opposition Labor leader Jeremy Corbin criticized Saudi Arabia's practices in Yemen and the rights and freedoms in Egypt and Bahrain, saying there could be no silence about Saudi Arabia's brutal war against Yemen .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The British Labor Party leader said in his speech at the end of his party's annual conference in Brighton that Britain should help resolve conflicts, not provide more fuel for them .[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that his country should place its values ​​at the heart of its foreign policy .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Corbin criticized Saudi Arabia's practices in Yemen and the rights and freedoms in Egypt and Bahrain, saying "we can not stop the brutal war being waged by Saudi Arabia against Yemen while we continue to supply arms to Saudi Arabia .[/rtl]
    The Labor leader urged Britain to give genuine support to end the persecution of the Palestinian people .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/183815.html

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 am