Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A committee warns of the danger of the collapse of the Great City Bridge in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A committee warns of the danger of the collapse of the Great City Bridge in Basra Empty A committee warns of the danger of the collapse of the Great City Bridge in Basra

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:16 am

[size=30]A committee warns of the danger of the collapse of the Great City Bridge in Basra[/size]
    28/09/2017 11:13 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Basra Provincial Council's services committee warned on Thursday that a major fault in the city's bridge north of the city center could lead to its complete collapse, noting that there is an agreement with the local government to erect a floating bridge nearby to ease the traffic jams.

The head of the services committee, Jawad Al-Amara said in an interview with "Trend Press" that "the bridge of the city became a bridge exhausted by the heavy loads of vehicles belonging to oil companies operating in the fields close to the judiciary," noting that "the local government of Basra and despite the allocation of $ 100 Million dinars during the last period for the maintenance of 6 main joints in the bridge, but the latter was recently suffered significant damage.

The emirate pointed out that "the coming days will see pressure on oil companies in order to build another bridge to the judiciary because it contributed effectively to the destruction of streets and the only bridge link between the province of Dhi Qar and the city."

He pointed out that "there is an agreement with the local government and maritime transport on the transfer of the bridge Nujaipip floating and put it near the dilapidated bridge to ease the congestion, especially in the march of forty."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:46 am