Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi airline offers symbolic display of flights to Iraqi cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi airline offers symbolic display of flights to Iraqi cities Empty Saudi airline offers symbolic display of flights to Iraqi cities

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:13 am

Saudi airline offers symbolic display of flights to Iraqi cities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Saudi Arabia's Nass Airline announced on Thursday that it was making a "symbolic offer" for flights to Iraqi cities, noting that the move reflected Iraq's importance to Saudi Arabia.
    Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper quoted the company's CEO, Bandar Al-Muhanna, as saying that "we have worked hard to operate NAS flights to Iraq as soon as possible." He added: "This comes from the keenness to link the two brotherly countries on the commercial and social level. To Mesopotamia. "

"This step reflects the importance of Iraq to Saudi Arabia and the fraternal and bilateral relations between the two countries," Mohanna said. "Several flights from various Saudi airports are also being operated to major Iraqi cities."
    "The company made an offer on this trip with a semi-symbolic ticket price of 27 riyals ($ 7.2) before tax," he said.
    The Ministry of Transport announced Wednesday that the first Saudi plane had arrived at Baghdad airport after a 27-year hiatus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:26 am