Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Flights between several Iraqi cities and Turkish starting next August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Flights between several Iraqi cities and Turkish starting next August Empty Flights between several Iraqi cities and Turkish starting next August

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:06 am

Flights between several Iraqi cities and Turkish starting next August

 Baghdad / term Presse announced Zagros Air Zagros Air, yesterday, expressed its willingness to launch its flights first to Iraq through next August, expressing its intention to conduct weekly flights from Erbil and Baghdad and Sulaimaniya to several Turkish cities, including Istanbul and the capital Ankara. And the relocation of Aviation News for flights ch-aviation, in a news item published yesterday and seen by (range Press), that "the company Zagros Air plans to operate nine weekly flights from Erbil International Airport to Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, Turkey from August next year." He cited the site , that "the company is planning as well as for the conduct of daily flights between Baghdad and Istanbul Ataturk Airport," adding that "the Zagros Air will operate three weekly flights from Erbil airport Asinboga the capital Ankara and two weekly flights from the capital of the Kurdistan region to the cities of Adana and Diyarbakir, as well as other flights from Sulaymaniyah to Istanbul. " and the airline Zagros is a joint venture between Turkish Airlines, Atlas Jet Airlines (Antalya) and Zagros Group, which focuses its services on the conduct of flights link between Iraq and Turkey, where used Airbus Model A321-200 YI-AQU in its flights.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:03 am