Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension Empty Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:15 am

Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension

Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension 940
    Oil
     Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension Text  Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension Html  Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension Print
     Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension Arrow energy
    Economy News Baghdad:
    Oil prices held steady on Thursday, supported by continued OPEC-led output cuts and tensions in the Middle East, as well as a drop in US production due to hurricane closures.
    By 0641 GMT, global benchmark crude was trading at $ 58.19 a barrel near the previous settlement and above mid-year levels by about 30 percent.
    WTI crude futures were $ 52.03 a barrel, also close to the previous settlement, but up about 25 percent from the June level.
    The US Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday that US crude inventories fell by 5.7 million barrels in the week ending October 13 to 456.49 million barrels.
    US production fell 11 percent from the previous week to 8.4 million barrels per day, the lowest level since June 2014 after a shutdown caused by Hurricane Nat hit the Gulf Coast region in early October.
    Analysts said there were also risks to the supply of political instability in areas in the Middle East and South America.
    Iraqi forces seized control of the oil-rich city of Kirkuk this week in response to a referendum on independence by the Kurds, fueling fears of supply disruptions.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:26 pm