Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump selects new chairman of the «Reserve Council»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump selects new chairman of the «Reserve Council» Empty Trump selects new chairman of the «Reserve Council»

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 4:53 am

Trump selects new chairman of the «Reserve Council»

THE NEW MORNING
     ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
     OCTOBER 18TH, 2017
     0 COMMENTS

WASHINGTON (Reuters) 
    - US President Donald Trump has a list of five candidates, one of whom will be elected chairman of the Federal Reserve, and is likely to announce his decision before going on a trip to Asia in early November, a well-informed source said. 
    "I honestly admire them all," Trump told reporters. "I will make a decision within the next short period of time." 
    Trump is scheduled to meet next Thursday with Janet Yellen, the current president of the US Central Bank, whose term expires in February. The source said Helen was one of the five candidates. 
    He added that the other four candidates are Tramp Chief Economist Gary Cohen, Stanford University economics professor John Taylor, and Jerome Powell, a Reserve Bank governor and former board governor Kevin Worsh.
    In a Reuters poll of 40 economic experts conducted in the past few days, a slim majority said they expected the job to go to Powell, a former lawyer and investment banker who joined the Federal Reserve Board of Governors since May 2012.

http://newsabah.com/newspaper/136974

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:45 am