Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey Empty "European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 3:39 am

[size=30]"European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey[/size]
    26/10/2017 10:38 | Number of readings:
    font size:  "European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey Font_decrease  "European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey Font_enlarge
     "European Reconstruction and Development" confirms his commitment to invest in Turkey Thumbnail.php?file=thumbs_b_c_ec8647a456921d4d506d3762ab092078_301410170
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (ECRD) has reiterated its commitment to investing in Turkey and adopting it in its various operations.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We continue to rely on Turkey and have close relations with it, because it plays a very important role for the bank's operations," said a statement issued by the European Bank.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The bank also stressed the importance of Ankara for its investments. "Turkey is the largest country in our operations in terms of portfolio size and investment volume, and so far the bank has invested more than 9.5 billion euros."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The bank has signed 30 projects in Turkey with a total of one billion euros, and we expect that our investments in this country will exceed the limits of 1.5 billion euros in 2017."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Several foreign newspapers have reported that Germany is seeking to reduce funding to Turkey by some institutions and banks, including the bank.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And "European Reconstruction and Development", a multilateral development bank that uses investment as a tool to help build market economies, was founded in 1991.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:16 pm