Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to pull PKK out of its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to pull PKK out of its territory Empty Iraq plans to pull PKK out of its territory

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:31 am

Iraq plans to pull PKK out of its territory

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The National Alliance MP Mohammed al-Bayati, Thursday, that the PKK's presence PKK on Iraqi soil is not welcome, pointing out that their removal requires a decision from the Iraqi parliament to authorize the federal government.
    "There are previous agreements between Iraq and neighboring countries, especially Turkey, at the time of the former regime to remove PKK elements from the territory it occupies, especially since their deployment is not welcomed by the Turkish side," al-Bayati told the daily. 
    "The PKK elements occupy rugged areas in northern Iraq, where the Turkish army has not been able to eliminate them in those areas, and the Iraqi army has not been able to reach their areas of presence," he said.
    He explained that "the removal of elements of the Kurdistan Workers' Party needs an agreement between Iraq and Turkey, because their presence is not formal and did not come through prior coordination of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with other countries."
    "The PKK file is the first file to be discussed between Iraq and Turkey, especially when Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visited Ankara last week," he said, adding that "the Iraqi constitution does not allow the presence of armed opposition in the land of Iraq, .
    Turkey had earlier expressed its willingness to "cooperate" with the Iraqi government to expel the PKK, the "terrorist" organization from Ankara, from Iraqi territory, the foreign ministry said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am