Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NCP deputy: We will not allow deputies to break into parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NCP deputy: We will not allow deputies to break into parliament Empty NCP deputy: We will not allow deputies to break into parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 2:34 am

NCP deputy: We will not allow deputies to break into parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A coalition of state law on Monday rejected the entry of separatist deputies to the sessions before the Federal Court ordered them.
    "All national legislators who believe in the unity of the country and reject the division should not allow the Kurdish separatist deputies to enter the parliament or attend the sessions before the Federal Court decides on their matter and clarifies their legal status against what they have done against the constitution and the law," al-Baiji said in a statement. "He said.
    "These deputies violated the law and the constitution and violated the constitutional right that they swore by, not to mention the security project they worked on in order to divide the country, it is impossible to allow them to enter the courtroom and they have all these constitutional violations," he said.
    Al-Baiji said that "the separatist deputies identified by the committee formed within the House of Representatives number of 15 deputies will not allow entry before determining their fate the Federal Court, especially that the final report will be read by the committee formed in this matter during the next session or the next."
    He called on the prosecutor "to move a lawsuit against Massoud Barzani, who lost legitimacy, which has tamed Iraq and looted its wealth and confiscated the freedoms of the Kurdish people, all these measures must be taken by the judiciary and proceed in the right way against Barzani."
    He called al-Baiji "all the national deputies, whether they are in the National Alliance or other blocs to vote to lift their immunity until they take the right legal procedures for what they have done against the Constitution and the law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:41 pm