Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian Prime Minister Condemns Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian Prime Minister Condemns Iraq and Iran Empty Canadian Prime Minister Condemns Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 2:18 am

Canadian Prime Minister Condemns Iraq and Iran
      Monday, November 13, 2017 at 09:53 am (361 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Canadian Prime Minister Condemns Iraq and Iran

Follow-up / Sky Press:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau expressed his condolences to families affected by the earthquake in Iran and Iraq.

"The sad news came from Iran and Iraq today, and the Canadians express their sincere condolences to the families affected by the earthquake that hit the region," Trudeau said on his own Twitter page.

For its part, state television in Iran said the number of victims of the earthquake rose to 200 dead and more than 1,700 injured.

Also announced the spokesman of the Ministry of Health in the Kurdistan region, Khalis Qadir, in a special statement to the correspondent, "Sputnik" in Iraq, on Sunday evening, killing and wounding more than 174 people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:58 am