Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian Prime Minister: We will send military officials to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian Prime Minister: We will send military officials to Iraq Empty Canadian Prime Minister: We will send military officials to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Sep 2014, 7:14 am

Canadian Prime Minister: We will send military officials to Iraq

Baghdad / follow-up justice - 09/07/2014 - 22:05 | Hits: 44

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said his country would send military officials to Iraq to provide advice to government forces that address the activities of terrorist gangs Daash at a time when the United States announced the formation of a coalition for a similar purpose.

And will provide Canadians strategic and tactical advice and will help Iraqi forces before they begin tactical operations against terrorists, and will send officials to task for an initial period of 30 calendar days and will be staying after it. Harper said in a statement during a summit of NATO in Wales "radicalization of the terrorist organization Daash {} is a real danger to regional security and to the millions of innocent people in Iraq, Syria and beyond." He continued, "If you leave the {group} without resistance would be a direct threat to Canada and its allies, and to send members of the Canadian Armed Forces is concrete action to address the wave of killings by gangs Daash and to respond to the humanitarian crisis caused by the".The United States said it was working to form a coalition primarily includes Canada to fight gangs Daash terrorist in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ticle&id=119790

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:00 am