Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister: Iraq drowns in imported goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister: Iraq drowns in imported goods Empty Minister: Iraq drowns in imported goods

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:51 am

Minister: Iraq drowns in imported goods
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 
    Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Shaia al-Sudani said on Wednesday the need to implement "serious and strict" measures to stop the policy of dumping goods to the Iraqi market and support national production. 
    "The Iraqi industrial sector, government, private and mixed suffers from disruption and weak marketing because of the policy of dumping goods of imported goods practiced by neighboring countries and the world," Sudani said in a statement received by the Journal News. 
    He added that "Iraqi markets are open to imported goods and goods of the standard and poor quality and cheap prices. In contrast, there are national products manufactured according to international standards and conform to the Iraqi standards approved and use raw raw materials and the consequent additional costs of production."
    He called for "a serious stand to support the national industry in all its public, private and mixed sectors to counter foreign and domestic attempts and conspiracies aimed at stopping the national industry since 2003 as part of the destruction of this country and the rehabilitation of factories of neighboring countries at the expense of the national interest."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:04 pm