Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is searching for the Argentine submarine with a sophisticated ship

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is searching for the Argentine submarine with a sophisticated ship Empty Russia is searching for the Argentine submarine with a sophisticated ship

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

Russia is searching for the Argentine submarine with a sophisticated ship

09:33 - 23/11/2017

Russia is searching for the Argentine submarine with a sophisticated ship %D8%BA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
     The Argentine Foreign Ministry announced yesterday that Russian President Vladimir Putin offered his Argentine counterpart a Russian specialized vessel, to search for the missing submarine "San Juan."
    "The Argentine president thanked his Russian counterpart for the assistance, and Putin reported on the status of a sophisticated ocean liner very useful in such operations at the disposal of Buenos Aires immediately," a statement from the Argentine Foreign Ministry said.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin and Argentine Foreign Minister Mauricio Macri exchanged a telephone conversation and agreed that the two countries' defense ministers would continue on Wednesday to discuss specific dimensions of Russian aid.
    The Argentine Foreign Ministry pointed out that Russia is the 13th country to join the search for the lost submarine.
    The connection to the submarine "San Juan" Argentine war was interrupted on 15 November, while making a trip from the port of Oshwa to the city of Mar del Plata.
    The submarine was carrying a crew of 44 sailors and was equipped with oxygen reserves for six days.
    The submarine, 66 meters long and 25 nautical miles long, was manufactured in Germany and entered the service of the Argentine Navy in 1985. Finished / 25 m

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:43 pm