Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+17
fonz1951
Early1
ron-man
Screwball
ahill
jbowhunter
merrygoround
Lobo
mochasmom
Stevethebrit
noced71
annieharbers
weslin3
Proven
sassy
azareus
Rocky
21 posters

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 5 Empty The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 6:32 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    15:11
    Last updated
    03:15 PM
    Watch

[/size]

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: 
    The Central Bank of Iraq called for the need to preserve the local currency, pointing to the strengthening of local banks in local currencies of small groups. 
    A source from the Central Bank of "Al-Ghad Press", said on Tuesday that "the bank calls for the preservation of the local currency and the strengthening of banks with small groups of local currency," pointing out that "the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace them cost amounts," calling on citizens to maintain and maintain Bank notes when trading ".
    He revealed that "the Central Bank has announced a tender for the printing of new banknotes (small categories) at the international printing companies." 
    The source said that "the Central Bank to pay cash from small groups to government banks and private banks have been distributed amounts given to banks during the month of November last year of the current (554,000,000) dinars (one hundred and fifty-four million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount of (202,500,000) Dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) category of 500 dinars, "adding that" the Central Bank of Iraq pays to the Rafidain and Rashid Bank an amount of not less than (200 million) dinars (two hundred million dinars to change) in almost every withdrawal of its own assets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 5 Empty Re: The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by mochasmom Fri 08 Dec 2017, 10:10 am

Nooooooooo
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 5 Empty Re: The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by sassy Fri 08 Dec 2017, 10:21 am

Come on ward, please , no teasing!!!!lol!
    merrygoround
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by merrygoround Fri 08 Dec 2017, 11:01 am

Some good info here.  Lets see if we can find what Ward was talking about.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Fri 08 Dec 2017, 12:22 pm

noced71 wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:Oh come on Ward.guve us a hint..so much info daily..we could gave and must have missed it
    .....just... .great............I just read Ward's post.  And now, because of my OCD. I am all messed up. Time to change my avatar back to the evil clown.
    thank god.....at least the evil clown is not so creepy looking...please....for the love of all that is good...change that avatar
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 08 Dec 2017, 12:41 pm

just go carefully observe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri 08 Dec 2017, 1:04 pm

wciappetta wrote:just go carefully observe
    I did try to do some math on the numbers within the posted news story, but it didnt seem that was it. Went searching other articles, still came up with nuthin...

Me=impatient=sad clown.
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by annieharbers Fri 08 Dec 2017, 1:22 pm

ok

Last edited by annieharbers on Fri 08 Dec 2017, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 08 Dec 2017, 1:35 pm

Articles last 3 weeks..hmm, where do we start?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:29 pm

I am all good don’t need to find anything, I am content with what I have read..
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    wciappetta wrote:
    Early1 wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:Duck said that would never happen, still trust what he said
    Mocha - I remember him saying that - 
    Here is my problem - if there has to be an immediate substantial change in value say an RV at $3.41    -  why on earth would you make the leed up to that so public and still let your currency be sold for a worthless value ?

You see - to me - all these latest steps are far to public to support an RV at $3.41

I think Duck is wrong.

Besides some late comers who the hell is buying this currency? I've been sitting on my last purchase since 2006...I see this report as  purposely ambiguous though careful reading reveals expectations. It's almost like how the IMF burys market sensitive news. Causal readers have always missed the details as many here have also missed a key piece recently posted in the last 3 weeks...but that's all I'm saying about it...it's only in this forum by the way...happy sleuthing...

Thanks ward.. I haven't bought any more since then also. Told all the ones that I wanted to tell before then so totally agree not many buying other than new ones and Screwball. laugh
    Haven’t bought any dinar in several years..other currencies yer I may have and certinaly not zim crap...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:27 pm