Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+17
fonz1951
Early1
ron-man
Screwball
ahill
jbowhunter
merrygoround
Lobo
mochasmom
Stevethebrit
noced71
annieharbers
weslin3
Proven
sassy
azareus
Rocky
21 posters

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    15:11
    Last updated
    03:15 PM
    Watch

[/size]

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: 
    The Central Bank of Iraq called for the need to preserve the local currency, pointing to the strengthening of local banks in local currencies of small groups. 
    A source from the Central Bank of "Al-Ghad Press", said on Tuesday that "the bank calls for the preservation of the local currency and the strengthening of banks with small groups of local currency," pointing out that "the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace them cost amounts," calling on citizens to maintain and maintain Bank notes when trading ".
    He revealed that "the Central Bank has announced a tender for the printing of new banknotes (small categories) at the international printing companies." 
    The source said that "the Central Bank to pay cash from small groups to government banks and private banks have been distributed amounts given to banks during the month of November last year of the current (554,000,000) dinars (one hundred and fifty-four million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount of (202,500,000) Dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) category of 500 dinars, "adding that" the Central Bank of Iraq pays to the Rafidain and Rashid Bank an amount of not less than (200 million) dinars (two hundred million dinars to change) in almost every withdrawal of its own assets.

Lobo
    Lobo

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:42 pm

yes yes yes
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by sassy Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:48 pm

mochasmom wrote:Omg...I'm so stoked!!
    I know mocha!! I’ve been in a good mood ever since I read this article this morning!!  duck
    merrygoround
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by merrygoround Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Dance Dance Dance
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:16 pm

1000 and 500 have already been in circulation for a long time.   What is the big news here?   Trying to get excited but just don’t see it I guess.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Thn 200s, 100s and 50s need to be out per Duck, not necessarily in circulation - I am checking Banknotes everyday to see if they show, then we should be very close.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Guess it's time to get excited again. Dance banna3 banna2
    Bring it on - I'm ready!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:04 pm

This could be say more are coming is the way I read it...
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks Rocky for all your good work, plus gang.
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Screwball wrote:This could be say more are coming is the way I read it...
    No need for lower denoms unless value change !!!

I am with you gang if auctions stop and you can not buy Iraq Currency anymore.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 2 Empty The central bank boosts banks local currencies from small groups

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 pm

The central bank boosts banks local currencies from small groups

5/12/2017

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow 's Press:

it called on the Iraqi Central Bank on the need to maintain the local currency, referring to the strengthening of local banks and local currencies from small groups.

A source from the central bank's "Tomorrow 's Press" on Tuesday that " the bank calls for maintaining the local currency and the strengthening of banks and small local currency groups , " pointing out that " the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace it with cost amounts", calling on citizens to keen and maintain banknotes in circulation. "

He revealed that " the central bank has to declare a tender for the printing of new cash papers (small groups) with the global printing companies."

The source confirmed that " the central is to pay cash papers from small groups to government banks and private banks were distributed amounts that were given to banks during last November of this year by (554 million) dinars (five hundred and four and fifty million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount (202.5 million) dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) class 500 dinars, "adding that" the Iraqi Central Bank pays to Rafidain Bank and Rasheed amount less than (200,000,000) dinars (two hundred million Iraqi dinars to replace it ) almost every process of withdrawing from its own funds. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am