Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Efforts to resolve the contentious points on election law

chouchou
    chouchou

Efforts to resolve the contentious points on election law Empty Efforts to resolve the contentious points on election law

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mortgage Congress to pass the election law to reach agreements between the political blocs and flexible positions, stressing the need to create an election law integrated secreted figures acceptable verification desire of citizens and religious leaders.

Decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi, detection of a meeting of the political blocs will be held prior to the meeting of the Council of Representatives for tomorrow Tuesday to resolve differences over the election law and included on the agenda for a vote between Khalidi, that reaching an agreement on the paragraphs of the law depends on the positions of parliamentary blocs President and flexibility, indicating that the dispute over the compensatory seats still exists between the Kurds who have a position contrary to the position of the Iraqi List and the Alliance National. added: "

The overall differences are concentrated in three paragraphs, the most important desire of the Kurds in the distribution of compensatory seats on the basis of voters, as opposed to seeing members of the Iraqi National Alliance that the distribution is in accordance with the number of seats, as well as the existence of a dispute over the election law, Kirkuk, and the situation in Iraq constituency election one or several departments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:18 pm