Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Five contentious points hinder sending the election law to the presidency of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Five contentious points hinder sending the election law to the presidency of Parliament Empty Deputy: Five contentious points hinder sending the election law to the presidency of Parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 2:29 pm

Deputy: Five contentious points hinder sending the election law to the presidency of Parliament

18:46 - 16/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Monday, the MP for Al-Hikma Movement, Asaad Al-Murshidi, confirmed that the meeting of the Legal Committee and the Presidency of Parliament had not reached an agreement to resolve the contentious points regarding the new election law.
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs have not agreed on five contentious points in the new election law so far," pointing out that "the most prominent controversial points within the law are the issue of electoral districts."
    He added that "the Legal Committee is still persistent in its discussion of the election law and has not reached a fundamental solution to the contentious points," noting that "today's meeting between the Legal Committee did not achieve an agreement to send the law to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to determine the date to read and vote on it."
    The member of the Parliamentary Committee, Salim Hamza, revealed in a statement to "Information", today, Monday, that his committee held a crucial meeting to resolve the Parliamentary Elections Law, indicating that the final draft will be sent to the Presidency of the Parliament for voting during the next session. Ends 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:51 am