Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German Defense Minister calls for extension of deployment of troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German Defense Minister calls for extension of deployment of troops in Iraq Empty German Defense Minister calls for extension of deployment of troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 3:36 am

German Defense Minister calls for extension of deployment of troops in Iraq

12:05 - 16/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    German Defense Minister von der Lin on Saturday called for an extension of the deployment of its troops in Iraq, regardless of the formation of the new German government in early 2018, stressing the need for continued presence of German troops in northern Iraq and Syria. 
    "It will discuss extending the external deployment of German troops to all parliamentary parties in the coming weeks, regardless of whether the German government has been formed or not," Deutsche Villa said in an interview.
    "I call for the continued deployment of troops abroad for another year, not for three months only," she said. "Germany's allies depend on their continued military presence," she said.
    "The largest number of German troops is currently deployed in Afghanistan, Mali and northern Iraq," Den said.   
    The deployment of the German army is due to end in seven countries at the end of this year or at the end of January 2018, while the German parliament extended the deployment period last week to only three months. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:06 am