Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A European state intends to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A European state intends to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Empty A European state intends to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 3:57 am

A European state intends to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem 8788-2-660x330
    A European state intends to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
    A European country has announced that it is considering seriously relocating its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, after US President Donald Trump announced the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    The Romanian authorities are seriously considering the transfer of their embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, according to the head of the Romanian parliament, Livio Dragna, leader of the Romanian Social Democratic Party.
    "There are practical issues, all the central institutions in Israel are in Jerusalem, the embassy's ambassadors and staff are moving from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, I think we should think," he said. "We have to take the example of the United States and move our embassy in Israel. Seriously move our embassy to Jerusalem. "
    The Palestinian "Ma'an" agency said that the Palestinians living in Romania are demanding the authorities of their country to take urgent steps and to persuade Romania to abandon its decision on the transfer of its embassy.
    The Romanian embassy in Israel told the newspaper "Israel Hayom" that the talk about the transfer of the embassy is real, despite the votes in the Romanian House of Representatives, which says that the process must be carried out through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
    According to the website "Jewish Press", the Romanian media has attributed the decision to transfer the embassy to the fear of the Romanian authorities from the Trump administration, which threatened to withdraw support to countries that oppose the resolution.
    The Czech Republic and the Philippines announced their intention to relocate their embassies to Jerusalem.
    Romania was among 35 countries that abstained from voting on a UN resolution opposing the Rome Declaration on Jerusalem: Argentina, Australia, Benin, Bhutan, Anatolia, Bosnia, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Haiti, Hungary, Jamaica, Kiribati, Latvia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Rwanda South Sudan, Trinidad and Tuvalu ".

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:16 am