Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t Empty Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 6:44

Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is the elections and donor conference
    Political
     From 2017-12-31 at 08:52 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad Mawazine News
    The second is the real opening up to the Arab world through the consolidation of relations with Saudi Arabia and the opening of the border with Saudi Arabia and Jordan, And the third bypass the referendum of the Kurdistan region and prevent the division of Iraq.
    The most important benefits next year, an Iraqi, according to the Ministry of Planning on behalf of its spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi told Mawazine News is the development plans developed and announced by the Minister of Planning and Minister of Commerce and Agency d. Salman al-Jumaili detailed the donor conference.
    The most prominent of these plans and benefits:
    • Launching the five-year development plan 2018-2022 prepared by the Ministry of Planning
    • Launching the second edition of the Poverty Reduction Strategy for the years 2018-2022
    • Adoption of the general budget, which was described as austerity budget
    • Launching Iraq's Vision for Sustainable Development 2030 in line with UN guidelines
    • Launch survey results and assess damage to liberated areas
    • Launching the national document for the reconstruction and development plan for liberated areas 2018-2027 at an initial cost of 100 billion dollars
    • The International Donor Conference was held in Kuwait in mid-February 2018
    • Holding general elections and provincial council elections on 12 May
    But there are other challenges imposed by developments, including the disintegration of the international coalition .. The signs of this began with the withdrawal of Australia and Italy and impose the sovereignty of the Iraqi state and determine the future of popular mobilization and raise the slogan of burying guns in cement
    The budget is a detailed, no matter how the government can deal with the challenges of this year, which will include the implementation of the conditions of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund on Iraq, which was put in exchange for lending to fill the budget deficit due to low oil prices as the budget deficit austerity, according to documents 22 trillion and 782 million and 913 thousand And 506 dinars; it is a belt-tightening year.
    And through the window of this budget the rest of the challenges facing the first is how to restore life to the areas of Naqbha calling. The danger of leaving towns and villages with its inhabitants without rebuilding and rebuilding society means that other radical groups can emerge.
    One of the most important challenges of the year related to this challenge is the upcoming donors' conference in Kuwait in February, an opportunity to mobilize the international community to finance part of the reconstruction.
    The second challenge is linked to reaching an agreement on the sovereignty of the Iraqi state in carrying weapons and the future of popular mobilization and the role of some factions that receive orders from outside the framework of the governmental security system. It seems that the last religious reference letter facilitated Abadi's mission towards achieving the principle of burying guns in cement, Of the state weapon.
    The fourth challenge passes through the lost road map between Baghdad and Arbil. The scene needs a firm foundation for a dialogue that will close the door to the Kurdish exclusion and prove the unity of the country while preserving the rights of the Kurds under the sovereignty of the state and its federal authorities.
    The fifth challenge ends with the ballot boxes for elections that are expected to give birth to a sound political process that is not based on sectarian, ethnic or regionalism.
    Some of these challenges are related to each other, such as the game of open galaxies. The elections scheduled for next May could become an opportunity to correct the course or consolidate the discrimination, while the question arises about the possibility of displaced people to participate in it. This question is undoubtedly linked to the results of the donor conference in Kuwait. The duty to rehabilitate the community and address the social rift that he sought to achieve.
    While the title of anti-corruption goes through all of these challenges as a criterion between failure and success

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t Empty Re: Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t

Post by Lobo Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 15:15

The last on the list is the most interesting to me, as I am wondering if they will RV before the Donor Conference in mid-February. Personally, with all the news about the MC and ATMs, etc., I think they can RV at anytime - especially since the US gov. has now given permission for the US banks to interact directly with the CBI - why else would the gov. allow this now??? Timing is always interesting.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t Empty Re: Iraq enters the year 2018 in the quiver of benefits and challenges, the most important of which is t

Post by Screwball Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 21:04

Lobo wrote:The last on the list is the most interesting to me, as I am wondering if they will RV before the Donor Conference in mid-February.  Personally, with all the news about the MC and ATMs, etc., I think they can RV at anytime - especially since the US gov. has now given permission for the US banks to interact directly with the CBI - why else would the gov. allow this now???  Timing is always interesting.
     Don’t believe so but as I have always said would be more than happy if they flick the switch anytime now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 14:02