Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power: Electricity privatization needs a number of measures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power: Electricity privatization needs a number of measures Empty Parliamentary power: Electricity privatization needs a number of measures

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 2:56 am

Parliamentary power: Electricity privatization needs a number of measures

The Electricity Commission said on Thursday that the privatization of electricity needs a number of legislative and practical measures, noting that the electricity sector is still going according to the wrong approach in terms of distribution and generation. 
    A member of the committee, Najeeb Najib, in a statement to "Economy News", "The electricity sector is still going according to the wrong approach in terms of distribution and generation," saying that "the privatization of electricity as a project must be studied, so as not to lead to differences between citizens , With respect to payment of financial invoices ". 
    "The Ministry of Electricity should carry out awareness and guidance campaigns aimed at making the citizen more receptive to the privatization project," she said. 
    The member of the Economic Committee, that "the project did not take into account the ability of the individual to pay the bill at the end of each month, while at the same time welcomed the idea of ​​raising previous debts of citizens."

The Minister of Electricity Qasim Mohammed Fahdawi, directed the competent departments of the ministry to freeze the debts resulting from the electricity bills of the citizens. 
    "The new lists will be issued without debt starting in December 2017," the ministry said in a statement received by the economy news. 
    The statement said that "this guidance came after the meeting of Fahdawi High Committee formed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, who in turn set up a committee of senior advisers, to study and make proposals to do so."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:50 am