Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance launches one billion and 800 million dinars to complete the hospital Chabaish south of Dhi Q

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance launches one billion and 800 million dinars to complete the hospital Chabaish south of Dhi Q Empty Finance launches one billion and 800 million dinars to complete the hospital Chabaish south of Dhi Q

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:56 am

Finance launches one billion and 800 million dinars to complete the hospital Chabaish south of Dhi Qar

Dhi Qar 
    Health Department announced on Friday that the Ministry of Finance launched more than one billion and 500 million Iraqi dinars to complete the General Hospital of Chabaish south of the province. 
    The Director General of Health, Jassim Al-Khalidi, told Al-Ghad Press that "the department has received a financial instrument worth one billion and 800 million Iraqi dinars to complete the hospital of the General Chabaish with a capacity of 100 beds," pointing out that "the company executing the work will begin next week, Financial amount ".
    He added that "the current completion rate of the hospital is 78% and the remaining 22%," stressing that "the total financial value of the completion of the hospital amounts to 12 billion Iraqi dinars, and received the Iraqi company executed previously work 3 billion and 400 million Iraqi dinars only." 
    It is noteworthy that the implementation of the hospital in the district of Chabaish cost (7) billion dinars (100) beds within the attention given by the Ministry of Health and 

the Department of the province to improve the reality of health in the judiciary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:21 pm