Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

8 billion dinars to complete service projects in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

8 billion dinars to complete service projects in Dhi Qar Empty 8 billion dinars to complete service projects in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:21 am

8 billion dinars to complete service projects in Dhi Qar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The local administration in Dhi Qar has received an amount of eight billion dinars to complete service projects with direct contact with the lives of citizens.
    The head of the technical committee, a member of the crisis cell in the province, Hassan and Ryoish, in a press statement seen by "economy News", "A delegation representing the local government of the province met this weekend a number of ministers, and was collected two billion dinars to complete the project Shaila metal Shatra Will increase the reservoir capacity in the province in light of the need for more silos and additional storage areas for agricultural crops.
    "He also pointed out that" the acquisition of two billion dinars also to complete the road project link between the roads of Nasiriyah Kut on the one hand and Nasiriyah Baghdad rapid. "
    He also pointed out that he obtained the sum of one and a quarter billion dinars to complete the project of the housing intersection in the city of Nasiriyah, in addition to the acquisition of one billion and 800 million dinars to complete projects for the health department of Dhi Qar, including the General Hospital of Chabaish and agreement with the ministries of planning and electricity to include projects important to dismantle bottlenecks " .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:48 am