Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's ninth most state of the world's natural resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's ninth most state of the world's natural resources  Empty Iraq's ninth most state of the world's natural resources

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am

Iraq's ninth most state of the world's natural resources

Wednesday, October 30 2013

Twilight News / According to a report published in the "Wall Street Journal" States that Iraq Class rank ninth among the most of natural resources in the world.

The report, seen by "Twilight News", that those resources of about 15.9 trillion worth of oil, gas and phosphate, as has been calculating the value of natural resources on the basis of goods natural resources ten most valuable, namely oil, gas, coal, forestry and timber, gold, silver, copper, uranium and iron ore and phosphate.

And natural resources experts confirmed that the Iraqi environment rich environments teeming with riches, but the bet remains on how to invest this wealth look Off fortunes in some cases.

The environmental expert said Hadi Nasser "The global report omitted a lot of other forms of wealth in Iraq, such as red mercury in southern Iraq, which is a rare and unique at the same time."

And Russia was the first prize in the evaluation of the value of natural resources is estimated at 75.7 trillion dollars thanks to multiple resources, especially oil and gas, forestry, while the United States came in second place with 45.55 trillion.

^,,^http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&ei=WokBTPOiJZX4Na-tsTs&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.awaniq.com/2/index.php/2013-07-21-20-18-25/649-2013-08-04-14-13-48

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:36 am