Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport: Revenues of the southern port of Umm Qasr to 12 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport: Revenues of the southern port of Umm Qasr to 12 billion dinars Empty Transport: Revenues of the southern port of Umm Qasr to 12 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 3:08 am

Transport: Revenues of the southern port of Umm Qasr to 12 billion dinars
    January 26 2018 09:03 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Minister of Transport Kazem Fangan[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Minister of Transport Kazem Al-Hamami, the high statistics revenue and wages of the southern port of Umm Qasr during the last year 12 billion dinars from the previous year.

Al Hamami said in a press statement that "the increase was the result of continuous field monitoring of the work, which has greatly influenced the import and development of berths and modernization, as well as the application of electronic completion in the collection of financial returns."

In another context, the company implementing the security fence of Baghdad International Airport began the third phase of the construction of the fence, which is the blindness and extension of optical cable fence.

The director of Baghdad International Airport Ali Jawad said in a press statement that "the company executing the security fence began the third phase of the construction of the fence, which is 200 km long, and after consulting the scientific laboratory affiliated to the University of Nahrain according to the international standard specifications of the project and the compatibility of the International Aviation Organization lCAO, That "the coming days will see the final stages of receipt of the project." 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:11 am