Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: About 100% of the land has been recovered from the "dashing"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: About 100% of the land has been recovered from the "dashing" Empty Trump: About 100% of the land has been recovered from the "dashing"

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 2:05 am

Trump: About 100% of the land has been recovered from the "dashing"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 09: 34 am (73 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Trump: About 100% of the land has been recovered from the "dashing"

Follow-up / Sky Press:

US President Donald Trump said nearly 100 percent of the territory has been recovered from state regulation in Iraq and Syria.

"Battles against terrorist organizations are not over yet," Trump said during a speech at the World Economic Forum Davos.

The US-led international coalition has been waging a war against state regulation in Iraq and Syria for more than three years, after the group seized vast territory from both countries.

"We continue to call on our partners to block the way for Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon," Trump said.

On July 14, 2015, Iran and the "5 + 1" group (permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany) concluded a nuclear agreement that would require them to reduce the capabilities of their nuclear program in return for lifting sanctions against them after nearly two years of negotiations. The agreement needs modifications.

In a third case, Trump pointed out that "his country is committed not to allow Afghanistan to become a safe haven for terrorists again."

On the US economy, he said he was "the strongest in the world". "We support free trade to be fair and fair, and I will always protect my country's interests," he said.

Trump said his country was "ready to negotiate mutually beneficial bilateral agreements. We can not move without security. We have carried out tax reforms that are the largest in US history, and our country is open to projects."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:30 am