Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations: Resolution to meet Sochi with the Secretary-General

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: Resolution to meet Sochi with the Secretary-General Empty United Nations: Resolution to meet Sochi with the Secretary-General

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 3:04 am

United Nations: Resolution to meet Sochi with the Secretary-General

10:16 - 27/01/2018

United Nations: Resolution to meet Sochi with the Secretary-General %D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The UN envoy to Syria, Stephane Demistora, announced Saturday that he informed UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres of the results of the consultations in Vienna between the Syrian parties and the delegations and that the decision to participate would be by Guterres.
    This came at a press conference held by de Mistura, at the conclusion of the Vienna round of Syrian negotiations, which was held in the Austrian capital, due to logistical reasons.
    Demistora said that "consultations were held in a special ninth session with the government delegations and the negotiating body, within the framework of the political process for Syria, and on the basis of advocacy, focused on the constitutional basket of the agenda of the talks."
    He pointed out that this "to implement UN resolution 2254, taking into account the standards and observations, and that he consulted the delegations of a number of States, and the Secretary-General held similar consultations, and stated that the goal is the full implementation of the UN resolution."
    "Everyone reiterated their commitment to respect his mandate, committed themselves to the ongoing political process in Geneva and stated that the only sustainable solution through a Syrian-led, inclusive political process meets the legitimate aspirations of the Syrian people," de Mistura said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:22 pm