Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yasiri: The amnesty law caused our death

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yasiri: The amnesty law caused our death Empty Yasiri: The amnesty law caused our death

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yasiri: The amnesty law caused our death

 Baghdad / Range 

The head of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri, yesterday, regretted the cause of the Amnesty Law of the release of many of those convicted of corruption, indicating that the law caused "our death." He pointed out that the Authority was able during the past year, to maintain more than trillion dinars of loss and waste and the issuance of 6,000 orders, including 35 orders against ministers or those of their rank. "The amnesty law has resulted in the release of many of those convicted of corruption cases that have been investigated and brought to justice," Yasiri said. "The law caused our death." "The legal system is dilapidated in Iraq and can not fight against corruption. We have submitted drafts to the concerned parties, including laws on graft and political parties, and the right to access information and the principles of criminal trials and other laws." The head of the Integrity Commission revealed "
    The Integrity Commission released its annual report for 2017 and promised to "recover more than 132 billion to the state treasury in 2017." Yasiri said that "the activities of the departments of the Commission resulted in the preservation of more than trillion and 300 billion dinars of loss and waste." The Yasiri, "The Commission was able to return many properties valued at billions have been falsified transactions by official bodies and transfer ownership of the names of others."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm