Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT / Source: seven seats distributed to the provinces of Baghdad - Babylon - Diyala - Muthanna -

chouchou
    chouchou

URGENT / Source: seven seats distributed to the provinces of Baghdad - Babylon - Diyala - Muthanna - Empty URGENT / Source: seven seats distributed to the provinces of Baghdad - Babylon - Diyala - Muthanna -

Post by chouchou Mon 04 Nov 2013, 6:53 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Parliamentary source revealed that the distribution of parliamentary seats among seven proposed amend the law on parliamentary elections were distributed among seven provinces within my share of the National Alliance and the coalition in Iraq.

[ltr]The source told all of Iraq [where] that "the seven parliamentary seats were distributed to the provinces of Baghdad, Babil, Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Basra, Diyala, Anbar] share of the National Coalition and Iraqi forces.[/ltr]

[ltr]And was a member of the parliamentary legal committee Muhsin al-Sadoun has today announced the agreement of the political blocs on the proposal to amend the law of the parliamentary elections in 2014 to grant the Kurdistan Alliance [3] seats and 7 seats are distributed between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List.[/ltr]

[ltr]The political blocs have agreed to increase the seats in the next parliament to [328] seats, and the origin of them [310] seats and [18] seats compensatory them [8] seats for Kota and minorities [3] seats in the provinces of Kurdistan, and [7] seats agreed their distribution between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List. "2 ended.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:58 pm