Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Parliament approves determine its seats by 328 seats and distribution of quota

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Parliament approves determine its seats by 328 seats and distribution of quota Empty Urgent .. Parliament approves determine its seats by 328 seats and distribution of quota

Post by chouchou Mon 04 Nov 2013, 9:31 am

House of Representatives voted to ratify determine the number of seats by 328 seats in its upcoming 2014 election.

[ltr]The parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the Council, which began its meeting to vote on the law, paragraph by paragraph vote approving the paragraph [11] of the proposal to amend the election law, which provides for determining the seats in Parliament [328] seats, which include compensatory seats and quota and minorities."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the article included a determination quota eight Mhadttozaa, the seats on the five seats for Christians and providers and one for each of the Shabak, right and Yazidis."[/ltr]

[ltr]According to resolve the differences of the political blocs on the election law the controversial its agreement to increase the seats in parliament next to the [328] seats and be the parent of [310] seats and [18] seats compensatory them [8] seats for Kota and minorities [3] seats in the provinces of Kurdistan, and [7] agreed that the distribution of seats between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List.[/ltr]

[ltr]And seven compensatory seats were distributed on the provinces of Baghdad, Babil, Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Basra, Diyala, Anbar][/ltr]

[ltr]Has today issued a presidential decree to set a date to hold parliamentary elections on 30 a month to forget 2014[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm