Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Differences and objections .. No agreement on the amendment of the budget and the election l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Differences and objections .. No agreement on the amendment of the budget and the election l Empty Deputy: Differences and objections .. No agreement on the amendment of the budget and the election l

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 9:24 am

Deputy: Differences and objections .. No agreement on the amendment of the budget and the election law!
    February 10 2018 3:54 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP of the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The MP for the National Alliance, Hilal Sahlani, that the blocks and components of the coalition intends to mobilize its deputies to resolve the problem of non-quorum in the sessions and pass the laws of the stalled.
    Sahlani said in a press statement: "There is no clear agreement so far on any of the amendments to the budget or the proposed amendment of the law of the elections of the House of Representatives and the postponement of provincial elections," noting that "the leaders of blocs and chairmen of the committees invoke that the meetings did not lead to results, Prime Minister or with the parliamentary blocs and representatives of the provinces. "

He added that "the scandals are still ongoing, and the objections list by some blocks that do not want to proceed with the legislation of the election law or the agreement to resolve the issue of Kirkuk in the local elections or the adoption of the budget," noting that "blocks of the Alliance of Kurdish forces and parties publicly require their attendance of meetings in exchange for meeting Its demands in the election law and the general budget. "

The House of Representatives has postponed some of its meetings recently due to repeated lack of quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:02 am