Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new batch of Russian stealth fighter jets arrives at Hameemim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new batch of Russian stealth fighter jets arrives at Hameemim Empty A new batch of Russian stealth fighter jets arrives at Hameemim

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:25 pm

A new batch of Russian stealth fighter jets arrives at Hameemim

10:09 - 24/02/2018

A new batch of Russian stealth fighter jets arrives at Hameemim %D8%B3%D9%88-57-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    Two more Russian-made S-57 fighter jets have arrived at the Russian air force base in Hameimim, Syria, media reported on Saturday.
    According to the media, a number of Su-30 fighter jets accompanied S-57 fighters on their flight from Russia to Syria.
    The Russian army has so far sent four S-57 fighter jets to Syria.
    Military reports reported two days ago that two of the most advanced fifth-generation S-57 fighter jets arrived at the Russian military base in Hameimim, although these fighters are still in the testing phase and have not yet been approved by the Russian armed forces in the permanent service .
    The main purpose of sending the modern S-57 fighter jets to Syria is to test the radar equipment supplied in close proximity to the combat, the senior scientist at the Far East Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vasily Kashin, told the National Interest magazine .
    "These bombers can carry out raids in Syria during combat missions, but this is not their main task there, because they (the Russian Air Force) will be able to verify the ability of radars on other nations' planes to detect these stealth fighter able to conceal, On monitoring and tracking devices

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:57 am