Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new batch of F-16 fighter jets for Iraq next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new batch of F-16 fighter jets for Iraq next year Empty A new batch of F-16 fighter jets for Iraq next year

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 3:40 am

A new batch of F-16 fighter jets for Iraq next year
    February 19 2018 09:56 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq will receive 13 F-16 fighter jets next year, the deputy commander of the coalition forces said Monday, adding that the Iraqi air force is now more capable of cracking down on terrorist organizations by using the aircraft.

Croft said in a televised statement that Iraq will receive 13 F-16 aircraft in the course of next year most likely, noting that the Iraqi air force is now more able to eliminate the "terrorist" organizations using these aircraft.

He added that the International Alliance will work to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi Air Force, and training to be able to train new pilots to use the F-16, following that there are Iraqi pilots taking lessons at the base of air in Salahaddin province, as well as training in aeronautical engineering . 

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:50 pm