Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran attacks Tel Aviv: Its role has traveled to provoke discrimination in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran attacks Tel Aviv: Its role has traveled to provoke discrimination in Iraq Empty Tehran attacks Tel Aviv: Its role has traveled to provoke discrimination in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tehran attacks Tel Aviv: Its role has traveled to provoke discrimination in Iraq
    "The role of the tribes in combating terrorism in Iraq has been positive, and the tribal leaders of Iraq, whether Shiite or Sunni, have left a great impact on the path of fighting terrorism, liberating Iraq from the clutches of the takfiris and improving the conditions of Iraq in the region," said Hussein Amir Abdullahian. .
    "We welcome Iraq's efforts to preserve its territorial integrity, unity and national unity," he said, hoping that all would support peace in Iraq, stability and unity, adding that Iraq was a close friend and neighbor of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
    He added that Iran supports the strengthening of stability and security in Iraq, and as part of this cooperation today, the strengthening and consolidation of bilateral relations more than in the past is in the interest of both countries in the region.
    He criticized the role of the Zionist entity in raising discrimination in the Islamic world, especially in Iraq, and said: The Zionist entity has a clear role in raising the distinction between the components of Shiites and Sunnis in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm