Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow warns of any attempt to change Iran's nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow warns of any attempt to change Iran's nuclear deal Empty Moscow warns of any attempt to change Iran's nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 2:22 am

Moscow warns of any attempt to change Iran's nuclear deal 5a955fda95a5972b768b45f1-660x330
    Moscow warns of any attempt to change Iran's nuclear deal
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov described attempts to change Iran's nuclear deal very seriously, stressing that all issues concerning Iran must be resolved through consensus.
    Lavrov's remarks came during a joint press conference with his French counterpart Jean-Yves LODRIAN, in which he noted the need to implement a comprehensive plan of action resulting from Iran's nuclear agreement.
    He called on Lavrov to resolve issues related to the Islamic Republic on the basis of reaching consensus, rather than through "final warning".
    For his part, French Foreign Minister, the position of Paris, calling for the full implementation of Iran's nuclear agreement.
    In July 2015, Iran and the major powers reached an agreement on the settlement of Tehran's nuclear program, which adopted a comprehensive plan of action to lift some economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has called on Congress to "review the terrible nuclear deal with Iran," while Tehran accuses the United States of trying to derail the nuclear deal and confirms its commitment to the deal.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:26 pm