Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament cancels its meeting next week to the government not to send the budget bill [Extended]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament cancels its meeting next week to the government not to send the budget bill [Extended]  Empty Parliament cancels its meeting next week to the government not to send the budget bill [Extended]

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Nov 2013, 6:37 am

Parliament cancels its meeting next week to the government not to send the budget bill [Extended]

[Baghdad - where]

Canceled the Presidency of the Council of Representatives its meeting scheduled for next Sunday.

A parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] on Wednesday that "the presidency of the parliament decided to cancel a meeting Sunday, the next entry in the legislative recess, which will begin next Friday and ends on 15 January next year."

The source added that "the decision is up to the non-receipt of the financial budget bill the state for the year 2014 by the government."

The House of Representatives had decided last Friday to cancel recess legislative and hold its next meeting next Sunday [17 of the current month] for approving the budget that the government sends the bill within three days, but the Council of Ministers has yet to send the draft budget, which is estimated at 174.6 trillion dinars, a 10% increase from the current year's budget, according to the parliamentary Finance Committee.

The process of approval of the draft budget law federal financial facing each year difficulties passing in the House of Representatives because of continuing differences between the political blocs and submit proposals and several demands to include the budget, in addition to demanding the government to send the final accounts for the years past, as well as disputes over the share of the Kurdistan region. Ended 14 .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44652%3A2012-07-12-11-35-27%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:00 pm