Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the wa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the wa Empty Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the wa

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:21 am

[size=30]Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the war on Yemen[/size]
    17/03/2018 04:56 | Number of readings:
    font size: Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the wa Font_decrease Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the wa Font_enlarge
    Newspaper: US commander reveals the use of Saudi Arabia for weapons internationally banned in the wa Thumbnail.php?file=1.5910095.524596487_986935793
    Direction Press / Special
    JERUSALEM - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has won the war on Syria, an Israeli newspaper reported Friday, quoting US Middle East commander Joseph Feltel's use of internationally banned weapons in its aggression against Yemen.
    The United States does not know what Saudi Arabia is doing in the war on Yemen, saying the planes, fuel and bombs are not aware of the targets they are targeting and what are the consequences of the attacks, the newspaper Haaretz reported in a report.
    Faultel added that reliable media reports, external observers and documented crimes against humanity in the war on Yemen, noting that Washington is a partner to Riyadh in these crimes because we arm and support our partners and allies in the war.
    On the Syrian issue, General Fultel explained that Assad had won the Syrian war with the help of Moscow and Tehran. He called for opening negotiations with Russia through political and diplomatic channels as a supporter of the Syrian government, noting that Washington's policy in Syria is to end the Syrian president's rule. The victories achieved in the eastern Gauta have won the civilian government to its side. 

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:41 am