Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Authority in Najaf withdraws licenses for a number of projects and impose fines on others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Authority in Najaf withdraws licenses for a number of projects and impose fines on others Empty Investment Authority in Najaf withdraws licenses for a number of projects and impose fines on others

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Investment Authority in Najaf withdraws licenses for a number of projects and impose fines on others
    The head of the investment in Najaf, on Thursday, to withdraw the leaves for a number of investment projects and impose fines and give a final warning on other projects.
    A statement issued by the Department of Relations and Information in the Commission received "Al-Nour News" a copy of it, that "in order to promote the reality of the investment sector in the province and for the purpose of evaluating investment projects and urged investors to complete projects according to approved schemes and within the time limits specified in the schedule of progress of work, The province is operating in accordance with the laws in force that must be committed to it has taken a package of legal procedures against projects faltering.
    He added that "the owners of some projects did not raise the percentage of completion of their projects and remained unchanged unchanged, and after the field tour carried out by the Chairman of the Investment Commission of the province of Dhargham Hadi on Thursday on a number of investment projects that were directed preliminary and final warnings and imposition of fines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:11 am