Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf Withdraws The Licenses Of 110 Lagging Projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf Withdraws The Licenses Of 110 Lagging Projects Empty Najaf Withdraws The Licenses Of 110 Lagging Projects

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Feb 2022, 5:20 am

[size=38]Najaf Withdraws The Licenses Of 110 Lagging Projects
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/06/2022 | 10:09 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The Investment Authority in Najaf Governorate announced, on Sunday, the withdrawal of the licenses of 110 lagging projects in the province.
    The Vice-President of the Commission, Firas Fadel, said in a statement seen by / the information /, that "the Najaf governorate has dealt with lagging projects, especially those with modest completion rates."
    Fadel added, "The governorate has withdrawn the licenses of 110 projects," revealing that "35 projects have been returned and started working again, with good completion rates."
    The Ministry of Planning had announced earlier, the return of more than 1,000 investment projects to work, Dhi Qar governorate received the largest share of the new and completed ones. finished/25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:32 am