Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli newspaper reveals Iranian air forces in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli newspaper reveals Iranian air forces in Syria Empty Israeli newspaper reveals Iranian air forces in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:20 pm

[size=32]
    Israeli newspaper reveals Iranian air forces in Syria[/size]
    Israeli newspaper reveals Iranian air forces in Syria Xamanaie%20(2)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The newspaper "Israel Today" on Tuesday, the presence of an Iranian air force in Syria, and includes civilian aircraft suspected of transporting weapons, hinting at the possibility of targeting in the event of escalating tension with Tehran.
    Israeli media have shown satellite images and a map of five Syrian air bases allegedly used to house drones and Iranian cargo planes, as well as three senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commanders suspected of overseeing similar projects such as missile units.
    "The report gave details about the air force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which the Israeli military sees as an entity that will try to attack Israel, on the basis of Iranian threats to respond to the blow," an Israeli security official told Reuters.
    Israeli television, radio and news websites said that "the information came from the Israeli army," and the army spokesman declined to comment on the reports.
    Tehran, Damascus and Moscow accused Israel of being behind the attack on April 9 on the Syrian air force base that killed seven members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards. Iran threatened to retaliate sooner or later.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am