Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

missile attack targeting Israeli positions of Iranian forces and loyalists in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

missile attack targeting Israeli positions of Iranian forces and loyalists in Syria Empty missile attack targeting Israeli positions of Iranian forces and loyalists in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 am

[size=32]
    missile attack targeting Israeli positions of Iranian forces and loyalists in Syria[/size]
     missile attack targeting Israeli positions of Iranian forces and loyalists in Syria 1-1211968

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

A Syrian military source revealed on Wednesday the losses caused by the Israeli missiles, which were confronted by air defenses in the skies of the capital Damascus.
    Syrian television quoted the military source as saying: "The damage was limited to an ammunition cache and wounded three soldiers were wounded."
    "Our air defenses are dealing with Israeli missiles over Damascus and dropping them before reaching their targets."
    He continued: "The aggression was carried out from Lebanese territory and a number of hostile targets were dropped."
    For its part, the official Syrian news agency "SANA" that the response took place in the western countryside of Damascus, while sources told the opposition that the raids targeted positions of Iranian forces and Hezbollah guerrillas.
    The director of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Rami Abdul Rahman, said that three explosions occurred in the western countryside and southwestern of Damascus.
    He added to "Sky News Arabia" that the bombing is certainly caused by Israeli missiles targeting positions of Iranian forces and Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas.
    He pointed out that at least three rockets targeted the weapons depots belonging to the Iranians and their loyal militias, stressing that the raids did not target the positions of the regime forces.
    He expressed his belief that there was information received by Israel that a new shipment of weapons had arrived in the area.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm