Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3.5 million barrels per day exports of oil in southern Iraq since the beginning of April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3.5 million barrels per day exports of oil in southern Iraq since the beginning of April Empty 3.5 million barrels per day exports of oil in southern Iraq since the beginning of April

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 5:59 am

[ltr]3.5 million barrels per day exports of oil in southern Iraq since the beginning of April[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-25 at 13:11 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Crude oil exports from southern Iraq, which is on the Gulf, have averaged 3.5 million bpd since the beginning of April, two oil executives said on Wednesday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq is to hold bids on oil and gas exploration contracts on Thursday in 11 concessions along the border with Iran and Kuwait and in Gulf waters.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The new contracts are set to include a time frame for companies to stop gas burning from their oilfields.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq is the second largest producer of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:30 pm