Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo: Southern Iraq's oil exports amounted to 3.6 million barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo: Southern Iraq's oil exports amounted to 3.6 million barrels per day Empty Sumo: Southern Iraq's oil exports amounted to 3.6 million barrels per day

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Sep 2018, 3:02 pm

Sumo: Southern Iraq's oil exports amounted to 3.6 million barrels per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq's second-largest producer, Iraq, is exporting nearly 3.6 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude from its southern fields, with Opec and others increasing production to offset supply shortages from Iran and Venezuela, Iraq's oil marketing company said on Monday. 
    "We are just under 3.6 million barrels per day, but we can reach that level," said Ali Nizar, deputy director of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) in an interview with Reuters. 
    Iraq's exports from southern oil fields in September are heading towards a record high, according to two sources in the sector last week, exceeding August's 3.58 million bpd. 
    Everyone is waiting to see what happens after the US sanctions are not opportunistic and we will not take a market share of Iran, "Nizar said.
    Iran's exports are falling as the United States reinstates sanctions on Iran's oil sector from November to force Tehran to negotiate a new nuclear deal. 
    In order to compensate for Iran's lack of supply, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other producers are considering a production increase of 500,000 bpd. 
    "Iraq also plans to produce 20,000 tons per day of LPG and 15,000 bpd of condensate in 2020," Nizar said at the Asia-Pacific Petroleum Conference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm