Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The federal prosecutor's case is filed against Abadi on the protocol system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The federal prosecutor's case is filed against Abadi on the protocol system  Empty The federal prosecutor's case is filed against Abadi on the protocol system

Post by Rocky Sun 06 May 2018, 3:42 am

The federal prosecutor's case is filed against Abadi on the protocol system

Sunday 6 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced the United States on behalf of the Federal Supreme Court Ayas al-Samuk, on Sunday, that the court rejected the case by the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri against Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the protocol system. 

Al-Samok said that the Federal Court ruled on 6/5/2018 under the chairmanship of Justice Medhat Al-Mahmoud and the membership of all judges in the case of the Speaker of the House of Representatives against the Prime Minister. In addition to their function, Article 47 of the Constitution mentioned the three legislative, executive and judicial powers It was mentioned on the basis of the census and not on the basis of the hierarchy or preference between the authority and the other because the wow contained between each authority is the sympathy and sympathy in the rules of the Arabic language can not be in the form of a hierarchy or a preference between the name and another.

Al-Samok said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "Therefore, the Federal Supreme Court dismissed the appeal against the Protocol No. 4 of 2016, which was adopted in the order of the addresses contained in the tasks carried out by each address contained in the governor to control the hierarchy contained in this, Second of article 58 of the Constitution ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:22 pm