Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The federal court is considering the case of Abadi's suit against al-Jubouri on Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The federal court is considering the case of Abadi's suit against al-Jubouri on Monday Empty The federal court is considering the case of Abadi's suit against al-Jubouri on Monday

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:04 am

The federal court is considering the case of Abadi's suit against al-Jubouri on Monday

Political Since 2017-06-04 at 12:45 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Federal Supreme Court will hold its hearing on Monday to consider a number of cases on its agenda.
    A statement issued by the Information Office of the Court received / Mawazine News / a copy, that "the Federal Supreme Court will be held under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud on Monday a hearing to consider a number of the lawsuit on its agenda."
    The statement added that "the implementation schedule to ensure the case of the Prime Minister in addition to his job on the President of the House of Representatives in addition to his function to challenge some articles of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2017."
    He pointed out that "this lawsuit was postponed at the previous session to enable the plaintiff to pay the fees of experts commissioned by the court to decide on the technical matters contained in the budget."
    He explained that "another lawsuit will be considered tomorrow to challenge some articles of the budget law also, set up by a number of deputies to the President of the House of Representatives in addition to his job."
    The statement pointed out that "the Federal Supreme Court will consider within its agenda tomorrow will challenge the Minister of Agriculture in addition to his job by the decision of questioning issued by the House of Representatives." Ended 29 / a 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:04 am