Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Diamond
Rocky
6 posters

Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr  Empty Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 3:31 am

Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Sunday, May 13th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The leader of the coalition, "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi , on Sunday, that his coalition has no red lines or "veto" on the mass or party or political figure during the upcoming negotiations to form a government, It will be after the Eid al-Fitr holiday. 

MP Abbas al-Bayati said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the new government will see the light after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr," adding that "the results will be announced in final form during this week."

Al-Bayati said that "the new government will be based on the principle of technocrats political or outside the political sphere and within the competencies and professionalism," stressing that it (the new government) "will look for a practical program and realistic and economic and developmental and will support a solid and strong nucleus within parliament to witness the next stage of conflict and differences between the government and parliament "He said. 

Al-Bayati pointed out that "the capacity of electoral programs and the extent of convergence will determine the quality of alliances," explaining that "the size of seats for each block and alliances with other blocs and move away from quotas and the exclusion of logic points will be the starting point for the formation of the next government. 

He stressed that "the coalition of victory will negotiate with all the blocs and will open to everyone, both within the National AllianceOr outside and there is no red lines or a veto on any mass or personal or party and the extent of convergence of electoral programs will be the basis of the consensus and future alliances. " 

Saw the governorates of Iraq , all on Saturday morning, (May 12, 2018) general elections , the starting point for selecting members of the Federal House ofRepresentatives " 

The Electoral Commission announced on Saturday evening the" success "of the voting process in Iraq with a participation rate of 44.52 

The ballot boxes closed at 6 pm on Saturday, the twelfth of May 2018, in the first elections in Iraq after the victory over The organization of "Daash" and the fourth election of The fall of the former regime Ykhttiar a new Iraqi parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr  Empty Re: Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Post by Diamond Sun 13 May 2018, 5:47 am

form gov after Eid al fidar holiday, wonder who thought Ramadan would be a wait also?????  lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr  Empty Re: Leading coalition victory: the government will form after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 May 2018, 5:48 am

Eid al-Fitr 2018 in United States of America will begin in the evening of
    Thursday
    June 14
    and ends in the evening of

Friday
    June 15

Dates may vary.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 May 2018, 5:51 am

Diamond wrote:form gov after Eid al fidar holiday, wonder who thought Ramadan would be a wait also?????  lol!

And Eid al-Fitr is the end of Ramadan..
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 May 2018, 5:31 pm

But right now they are still a seated government...
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 13 May 2018, 6:59 pm

I don't remember the CBI being under a religious holiday rule - it could RV anytime that the CBI is open - and that would be a nice gift to the people this year.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Mon 14 May 2018, 4:58 am

Lobo wrote:I don't remember the CBI being under a religious holiday rule - it could RV anytime that the CBI is open - and that would be a nice gift to the people this year.
    lol! lol!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon 14 May 2018, 6:11 am

Lobo wrote:I don't remember the CBI being under a religious holiday rule - it could RV anytime that the CBI is open - and that would be a nice gift to the people this year.

I would agree with that concept, yet I do know the process as of now is a 30 day cycle once started.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Mon 14 May 2018, 6:48 am

wciappetta wrote:

I would agree with that concept, yet I do know the process as of now is a 30 day cycle once started.
    thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:50 pm