Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: The disregard of the Gulf countries for the Palestinian cause contributed to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: The disregard of the Gulf countries for the Palestinian cause contributed to the  Empty British newspaper: The disregard of the Gulf countries for the Palestinian cause contributed to the

Post by Rocky Sat 19 May 2018, 3:22 am

British newspaper: The disregard of the Gulf countries for the Palestinian cause contributed to the strengthening of Israel

10:01 - 19/05/2018

British newspaper: The disregard of the Gulf countries for the Palestinian cause contributed to the  %D8%BA%D8%B2%D8%A96-696x499
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "I" on Saturday, that the "disrespect" of the Gulf countries, particularly Saudi Arabia on the Palestinian issue contributed to "strengthen" the Israeli entity, noting that this disregard encouraged US President Donald Trump to move the embassy to Jerusalem.
    "The Palestinians who objected to the transfer of the embassy to Jerusalem were the focus of the news and the world's attention during the last period, not the Israelis celebrating with the Americans, which put the fate of the Palestinians on the political scene," the newspaper said in a report published by the BBC. Again. "
    "The transfer of the embassy made it clear that the United States had abandoned its previous policy, which made it seem somewhat prudent when dealing with the parties to the crisis in the Middle East," she said.
    The newspaper pointed out that "Israel reached the peak of its strength after it obtained an absolute authorization from Washington to do what it wants, and the Arab countries such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE underestimated the Palestinian cause while making the priority to line up behind the United States in the face of Iran." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm