Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Diamond
ron-man
weslin3
sassy
Rocky
9 posters

Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with  Empty Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 6:28 am

[ltr]Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with "Visa"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-04 at 14:26 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    MP Mithal al-Alusi announced on Monday that the Iraqi Trade Bank (BBI) has stopped paying the dollar with its "Visa cards". 
    Al-Alusi said in an interview with Al-Mawazin News that "the Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying customers' dollar bills from their Visa cards." 
    "The reason for this is due to administrative failure and lack of respect for the contexts and citizens." 
    It is noteworthy that the Visa cards were exposed last week to holidays in a number of countries[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with  Empty Re: Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with

Post by sassy Mon 04 Jun 2018, 6:33 am

This is interesting   hum
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with  Empty Re: Deputy for / Mawazin News /: The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with

Post by weslin3 Mon 04 Jun 2018, 8:55 am

Sounds like good news... bounce bounce
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon 04 Jun 2018, 9:44 am

So far I like it, thanks gang for posts.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Mon 04 Jun 2018, 11:27 am

start to the end of MCP
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 04 Jun 2018, 12:40 pm

I pray that this is what it sounds like and that we are coming to the end of this long and painful ride.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 04 Jun 2018, 5:31 pm

Lobo wrote:I pray that this is what it sounds like and that we are coming to the end of this long and painful ride.

You have a lot of company Lobo   hi
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 06 Jun 2018, 11:15 am

here ya go weslin lol!
    danny
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by danny Wed 06 Jun 2018, 3:32 pm

Lobo wrote:I pray that this is what it sounds like and that we are coming to the end of this long and painful ride.

I pray the same thing my friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:30 pm