Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former minister blows up a surprise about the Seo dam and reveals the causes of water scarcity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former minister blows up a surprise about the Seo dam and reveals the causes of water scarcity Empty A former minister blows up a surprise about the Seo dam and reveals the causes of water scarcity

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jun 2018, 4:08 am

A former minister blows up a surprise about the Seo dam and reveals the causes of water scarcity
    June 06 2018 11:52 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Elesu Dam Project[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Former Minister of Water Resources Muhsin al-Shammari said on Wednesday that the Alesso dam has been in place for 12 years, pointing out that the official authorities have done nothing to rise to the level of threat we face.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement that "the Eliso dam has been around for 12 years, but the question is what we have done in the Iraqi side about it. In fact, we have not done anything that rises to the level of threat we face. "
    "The cause of the current crisis is the waste of reservoirs in the dams and lakes because of the false advice provided by these experts who have proved to be lacking in the skill of crisis management and the least damage to lives and property," Shammari said.
    The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed on Wednesday its control of the water situation and the provision of safe drinking water without a drought or interruption of water, noting that it has taken a set of solutions to address any drought in the Tigris River.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:23 pm