Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab Coalition Forces Approaching Hodeidah Airport in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab Coalition Forces Approaching Hodeidah Airport in Yemen Empty Arab Coalition Forces Approaching Hodeidah Airport in Yemen

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jun 2018, 7:47 am

Arab Coalition Forces Approaching Hodeidah Airport in Yemen
    June 15 2018 11:24 p
    Arab Coalition Forces Approaching Hodeidah Airport in Yemen 62017511205686580001
    [rtl][rtl]Arab Coalition Forces in Yemen[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Arab coalition forces are approaching the Hodeidah airport in Yemen on Friday as the coalition prepared to take control of the city in the biggest battle in the three-year-old war. Coalition aircraft bombed coastal areas southeast of the Houthi-controlled city.

The Yemeni military said that the Arab coalition forces have advanced to a distance of meters from the airport and entered the area of ​​view nearby.

Military aircraft also bombed the main road linking Hodeidah to Sanaa to prevent the arrival of reinforcements of the Huthis allied with Iran, who control the capital and most of the populated areas in Yemen. 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:10 pm